Re: [steering-discuss] MC-meeting minutes 2011-06-16

Hi Norbert, all,
On 16/06/2011 21:26, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
2011/6/16 André Schnabel<andre.schnabel@gmx.net>:
Hi,

meeting minutes are at the wiki:
  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Membership_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2011-06-16

(Cor, Fridrich - please edit the wiki, if I forgot something important.)

I'll inform the approved members (and rejected applicants) within the next
few hours and update the website after that.
is there a reason not to announce new member on a mailing list ?
(It is not that easy to scrub the web-site page to see what has changed...)
none other that you didn't ask for ;)
and preferably with some indication on what these new fellow members work on ?
ah, yes, it's the second time I hear this.
As a side note, this is something I would like to propose when the Foundation (and all the seats, boards, etc) will be set, an LDAP directory (or like I don't care) where we can find the contact/occupation in the project of the members who want to share them with the others. This should make it easier for the community to organize meetings in real life.
Kind regards
Sophie