[steering-discuss] Applications to check

Hi Cor,

Thanks a lot for replacing me during the last SC and MC meetings, the notice was quiet short, sorry for this.
I'm back now and will be able to take care of my homework. I've almost read all the mails arrived the 4 last days (having a Leeloo reading mode integrated would be great :wink: and I'm ready to go.
I've seen that you have several membership applications to check, do you want me to take care of them, do you want us to share them? What do you prefer ?

Again, thanks a lot.
Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Sophie Gautier wrote (17-06-11 12:10)

Thanks a lot for replacing me during the last SC and MC meetings, the
notice was quiet short, sorry for this.

No problem. It was an honour to be invited to replace you :slight_smile:

I'm back now and will be able to take care of my homework. I've almost
read all the mails arrived the 4 last days (having a Leeloo reading mode
integrated would be great :wink: and I'm ready to go.
I've seen that you have several membership applications to check, do you
want me to take care of them, do you want us to share them? What do you
prefer ?

Well, if you easily find time to do it, I would really appreciate that you pick them up. I guess you also already have more experience in clarifying which e.g. national contributions are relevant for membership.

Again, thanks a lot.

You're more than welcome :slight_smile:

Regards,

Hi Cor,
[...]
>I've seen that you have several membership applications to check, do you

want me to take care of them, do you want us to share them? What do you
prefer ?

Well, if you easily find time to do it, I would really appreciate that you pick them up. I guess you also already have more experience in clarifying which e.g. national contributions are relevant for membership.

Ok, no problem, I take them.

Kind regards
Sophie