[steering-discuss] Applications to check

Hi Cor,

Thanks a lot for replacing me during the last SC and MC meetings, the notice was quiet short, sorry for this. I'm back now and will be able to take care of my homework. I've almost read all the mails arrived the 4 last days (having a Leeloo reading mode integrated would be great ;) and I'm ready to go. I've seen that you have several membership applications to check, do you want me to take care of them, do you want us to share them? What do you prefer ?

Again, thanks a lot.
Kind regards
Sophie