Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 01:50:37AM +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
If there are no objections by tonight, I'll also change the text on
the membership application page
(http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/application-for-tdf-community-membership/)

Done.

There's a small typo at the beginning of the page: "Please carfeully read"

--
Francois Tigeot