Re: [steering-discuss] Joining the OASIS Consortium

Le Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:19:44 +0200,
Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I remember we wanted to join the OASIS Consortium :-)
After checking within the OASIS, it appears the annual membership
cost for NGO is around 700 Euros (1100 USD).

Hi Charles, all,

wearing my TDF hat here (and not my OASIS one - with that, I'd
warmly welcome this move) - before starting to approve things like
this, I'd rather collect a few more things we may need to do this
year, and come up with a proper budget plan.

Before the foundation is formally setup, I don't think joining
somewhere is really possible, anyway?

So let me rephrase this proposal. Given the membership fee, do you
approve TDF joining the OASIS as soon as the foundation is set up?

Best,
Charles.