[steering-discuss] Membership Committee wiki page updated

Hi,

I just updated the infos at the MC wiki page (improve the generic agenda, so that it is showing, what we discuss; link to the minutes page; add mailing list name for how to contact the MC).

And in addition to that: I feel sorry to say, that yesterday's meeting had to be adjourned. I hope, we find a new timeslot within the next days, as some people are really wayiting for their application to be processed.

regards,

André