Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

Hi :)
I thought everyone quickly checked that sort of thing anyway?  I do.  I thought
David was making a joke out of the need for people to be a little more aware of
one need for checking such rules.  A serious point put forwards as a joke.

Regards from
Tom :)