Re: [steering-discuss] Fwd: Google Alert - libreoffice

Hi :)
I thought the GPL, LGPL & MPL were all much more permissive than the Apache
licenses?  I thought the whole point of OpenSource was that it is
contra-intuitive.  By insisting on intellectual freedoms, ideas are able to
build on each other more easily.

Regards from
Tom :)