Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2011-06-13 17.19:
Counting votes we had: Florian, Charles, Andre, Olivier, Italo and
Sophie voting in favour; so I've made all of the edits in the wiki.

thanks a lot, Michael! I will ask the German community to translate the changes back. :)

Thanks to everyone who contributed! (Oh, and David, I never thought you would do the bank account thing, don't worry ;)