[steering-discuss] fixed time for SC calls

Hello,

thanks to everyone who participated in the poll at http://www.doodle.com/bqcd2u4g5w5nfzqr! I am happy to announce the fixed times for future SC calls.

For the weekend calls, it was rather clear:

        Saturday, 1400 UTC

had 9 out of 9 votes. For the calls during the week, it was a bit harder to find the right combination of "yes" and "when it has to be". I decided to better take 4 yes and 3 "when it has to be", giving a total of 7 possible participants, rather than 5 yes and 0 "when it has to be", giving a total of 5 participants. I will keep the Doodle poll online, so if we discover that "when it has to be" effectively reflects to "not participating", we can take another slot. Anyways, the call during the week will be at

        Wednesday, 1600 UTC

and I propose that this week, we start doing it on Wednesday, as some SC members are not available this Saturday due to the QA weekend taking place in Essen.

In a nutshell, the next calls:

        Wednesday, June 15th, 1600 UTC
        Saturday, June 25th, 1400 UTC

Looking forward to hearing you!