Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

Hi :)
Someone mailed me off-list thinking it was my comment and quoted a real-world
legal case where someone had really done what you describe.  It is an old joke
and an obvious thing to avoid but i'm not hugely surprised one bunch of people
got fooled into letting it happen!  It's impossible to over-estimate human
stupidity.

Regards from
Tom :)