Re: [steering-discuss] About elections

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 7:30 AM, Dave Neary <dneary@gnome.org> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the explanations...
[...]
Then we communicate the anonymous token to the voter, and tell him to
write it down somewhere so that he can check his vote later.

how does one figure out what information is in the token ?
iow. given my token, or any token for that matter can I independently
verify what voe is encoded in it ?

[snip]

Funny - I *just* realised that you meant "tamper" - I honestly thoughht
you wanted to "temper" (ie harden) the process. Sorry - that just amused
me - not picking on your grammar or anything.

:-D

I'm painfully aware of my weak spelling/grammar, even in my native
language I do a lot of these :-)
It is not helped by my fingers inability to keep up with my
thoughts... and my notorious laziness in proof-reading :)

Norbert