Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

Hi David,

David Nelson wrote on 2011-06-09 12.24:
I recall that "people" were requested to read the bylaws properly
before voting on the original draft...:-P

I would only make strictly*spelling and grammatical*  corrections,
nothing more. Do I have an OK for that?

thanks for the offer!

The problem is a legal one: The current German translation is based on the bylaws, and the more we change, the more work it is. However, if it is solely about spelling and grammar, I am of course happy to hear your changes, that would indeed be much appreciated.

I ask you to *not* do them in the wiki, but rather send me an ODT with tracking changes offlist, so I can review and incorporate them, at the same time translating into German for our lawyer. I cannot promise all changes can make it into the edited bylaws, but let's see.

Would that be an option?

Thanks,