Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 13:24 +0300, David Nelson wrote:
I recall that "people" were requested to read the bylaws properly
before voting on the original draft... :-P

        That was not possible at a time of extreme workload, when so much
changed so quickly right before approval and then was blessed as
'gospel' :-)

        ATB,

                Michael.