Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

Hi Michael,

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 13:15, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@novell.com> wrote:
       Ho hum; I'm personally averse to widespread small changes - they tend
not to get the level of review that is required, and we were IMHO very
badly burned by the level of un-reviewed change before the bylaws were
frozen; that then required extensive expenditure of time (that is still
ongoing) to get them into better shape.

       Personally, I'd like to see all such changes posted here for some
sanity checking first along with some justification. We have code review
during code freezes, even more so legalese review.

I recall that "people" were requested to read the bylaws properly
before voting on the original draft... :-P

I would only make strictly *spelling and grammatical* corrections,
nothing more. Do I have an OK for that?
--
David Nelson