Re: [steering-discuss] About elections

Hi Tom,
On 06/06/2011 14:20, Tom Davies wrote:
[...]

Hi :)
Agreed.  But the founders have shown good strategic planning and good planning
for the future as shown by the way things have played out in the last few
weeks.  I think it would take time for newly elected people to have such
commitment to the long-term vision.
Thanks for the flowers as we also say in French :)

I have to point out that i am not a founder and not even a regular member.  I've
had disagreements and arguments with founders but  have always had good reason
to respect even the ones i disagree with.
Even if no more a member of the SC, I will still consider me as a founder. But it's not what is important to my eyes. The importance for me reside in the fact that even if I'm not a SC member, I'll still have a say because I'm a member of the Foundation, and though can express my feeling and my wills for the present or the future of the foundation and it's community. And I'm sure that the new formed SC will take them into account, we're not new and have always shared our knowledge and experience.

Kind regards
Sophie