Re: [steering-discuss] Topics on this list

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi Sam,

Sam Ruby wrote on 2011-06-04 17.43:

same for me, it's hard to follow-up on all those e-mails. So, first of
all a very warm welcome, it's good to have you here, and the open style
of communicating is very much appreciated! I try to reply to the other
messages soon.

Indeed, I propose we stick to the discuss@documentfoundation.org mailing
list for discussions. Just in case, here are the details:

OK, I'm now subscribed there. Sorry for the noise/confusion.

+1

no problem, all is well. :) Sorry for the confusion about the two lists, and
once again, warmly welcome! I'll try to follow-up with the mails as soon as
I can.

Thanks for letting us know :-)

Robert