Re: [steering-discuss] Topics on this list

Hi,

Volker Merschmann wrote on 2011-06-04 16.38:
Sorry, I did not see that it has really been recommended. So much
mails these days...;-)

I thinkdiscuss@documentfoundation.org  will reach all interested
people who are involved at TDF.

same for me, it's hard to follow-up on all those e-mails. So, first of all a very warm welcome, it's good to have you here, and the open style of communicating is very much appreciated! I try to reply to the other messages soon.

discuss@documentfoundation.org
Archives: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
Mail-Archive.com: http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/
GMANE: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.discuss

It is also available via Nabble at http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Discuss-f1621725.html

So, again, thanks for being with us, and looking forward to a good discussion!