[steering-discuss] SC call this weekend?

Hi,

the poll for the fixed-time calls distracted a bit from organizing this week's regular SC confcall. :slight_smile:

Shall we have one during the weekend? I just created a poll at

  http://www.doodle.com/thm5cfgiqz7yit5v

and would be eager to hear if you have time also on this short notice. :slight_smile:

Florian

Hello Florian,

Hi,

the poll for the fixed-time calls distracted a bit from organizing this
week's regular SC confcall. :slight_smile:

Shall we have one during the weekend? I just created a poll at

       http://www.doodle.com/thm5cfgiqz7yit5v

and would be eager to hear if you have time also on this short notice. :slight_smile:

Tomorrow at dawn I'm leaving for a week-end in the south of France; I will
take my phone and my laptop but I won't be able to join the call :slight_smile:

Best,
Charles.

Hi,

Tomorrow at dawn I'm leaving for a week-end in the south of France; I will
take my phone and my laptop but I won't be able to join the call:-)

no problem. I am also fine with postponing the call to next week, if more people cannot join (it's a long holiday weekend in some countries) but wanted to offer the option of having one anyways. :slight_smile:

the poll for the fixed-time calls distracted a bit from organizing this
week's regular SC confcall. :slight_smile:

Shall we have one during the weekend? I just created a poll at

http://www.doodle.com/thm5cfgiqz7yit5v

and would be eager to hear if you have time also on this short notice. :slight_smile:

as some people are away, and the replies so far haven't been that much, I propose we postpone the call to next week.

Have a nice weekend!
Florian