[steering-discuss] Topics on this list

Hi all!

As some of the recent discussion got cc'ed to diverse lists I'd like
to remind all to keep the steering-discuss clean. It is dedicated to
discussions of the members of the steering committee. You can be
ensured that they are also reading other lists and channels.

The lists and their themes can be found on
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists and/or

Thank you

Volker

Hi all!

As some of the recent discussion got cc'ed to diverse lists I'd like
to remind all to keep the steering-discuss clean. It is dedicated to
discussions of the members of the steering committee. You can be
ensured that they are also reading other lists and channels.

The lists and their themes can be found on
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists and/or

As someone new to this list, as one who has responded to others who have posted here, and one who has followed up on a suggestion by Simon Phipps to post here, and as someone who is very interested in licensing discussions, can I ask for recommendations as to where discussions as to licensing should go?

Thank you

Volker

- Sam Ruby

Hi Sam, all,

As some of the recent discussion got cc'ed to diverse lists I'd like
to remind all to keep the steering-discuss clean. It is dedicated to
discussions of the members of the steering committee. You can be
ensured that they are also reading other lists and channels.

The lists and their themes can be found on
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists and/or

As someone new to this list, as one who has responded to others who have
posted here, and one who has followed up on a suggestion by Simon Phipps to
post here, and as someone who is very interested in licensing discussions,
can I ask for recommendations as to where discussions as to licensing should
go?

Sorry, I did not see that it has really been recommended. So much
mails these days... :wink:

I think discuss@documentfoundation.org will reach all interested
people who are involved at TDF.

Volker

Hi,

Sorry, I did not see that it has really been recommended. So much
mails these days...:wink:

I thinkdiscuss@documentfoundation.org will reach all interested
people who are involved at TDF.

same for me, it's hard to follow-up on all those e-mails. So, first of all a very warm welcome, it's good to have you here, and the open style of communicating is very much appreciated! I try to reply to the other messages soon.

discuss@documentfoundation.org
Archives: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
Mail-Archive.com: http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/
GMANE: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.discuss

It is also available via Nabble at http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Discuss-f1621725.html

So, again, thanks for being with us, and looking forward to a good discussion!

Sorry, I did not see that it has really been recommended. So much
mails these days...:wink:

I thinkdiscuss@documentfoundation.org will reach all interested
people who are involved at TDF.

same for me, it's hard to follow-up on all those e-mails. So, first of
all a very warm welcome, it's good to have you here, and the open style
of communicating is very much appreciated! I try to reply to the other
messages soon.

Indeed, I propose we stick to the discuss@documentfoundation.org mailing
list for discussions. Just in case, here are the details:

OK, I'm now subscribed there. Sorry for the noise/confusion.

- Sam Ruby

Hi Sam,

same for me, it's hard to follow-up on all those e-mails. So, first of
all a very warm welcome, it's good to have you here, and the open style
of communicating is very much appreciated! I try to reply to the other
messages soon.

Indeed, I propose we stick to the discuss@documentfoundation.org mailing
list for discussions. Just in case, here are the details:

OK, I'm now subscribed there. Sorry for the noise/confusion.

no problem, all is well. :slight_smile: Sorry for the confusion about the two lists, and once again, warmly welcome! I'll try to follow-up with the mails as soon as I can.

So far, have all a nice weekend!
Florian

Hi Sam,

same for me, it's hard to follow-up on all those e-mails. So, first of
all a very warm welcome, it's good to have you here, and the open style
of communicating is very much appreciated! I try to reply to the other
messages soon.

Indeed, I propose we stick to the discuss@documentfoundation.org mailing
list for discussions. Just in case, here are the details:

OK, I'm now subscribed there. Sorry for the noise/confusion.

+1

no problem, all is well. :slight_smile: Sorry for the confusion about the two lists, and
once again, warmly welcome! I'll try to follow-up with the mails as soon as
I can.

Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

Robert