[steering-discuss] Topics on this list

Hi all!

As some of the recent discussion got cc'ed to diverse lists I'd like
to remind all to keep the steering-discuss clean. It is dedicated to
discussions of the members of the steering committee. You can be
ensured that they are also reading other lists and channels.

The lists and their themes can be found on
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists and/or

Thank you

Volker

--