[steering-discuss] SC call this weekend?

Hi,

the poll for the fixed-time calls distracted a bit from organizing this week's regular SC confcall. :-)

Shall we have one during the weekend? I just created a poll at

        http://www.doodle.com/thm5cfgiqz7yit5v

and would be eager to hear if you have time also on this short notice. :)