Re: [steering-discuss] Recent incomplete or non-existent records of SC meetings

Hi :)
My feeling is that meetings that are closed but properly minuted are fine.  We
wouldn't see every comment as it happened if it was done by phone call or
something so i don't think that an email meeting needs to be any different.
Non-voting members might have an irresistible urge to post inappropriately.

I can think of good valid arguments for and against so i am a bit split  over
this.
Regards from
Tom :)