Re: [steering-discuss] Recent incomplete or non-existent records of SC meetings

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 3:00 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:
Hi, :-)

In addition to the recording of the SC meeting of 2011-05-12 [1] being
incomplete (which is a pity since it contained some *interesting*
discussion about the Brazilian community and about the MC), the same
also applies to:

* 2011-05-06 [2]
* 2011-04-30 [3]
* 2011-04-21 [4]
* 2011-04-06 [5]
* 2011-03-26 (no recording at all)
* 2011-03-16 [6]

That must have been a recent glitch, because I do recall having listen
to these recording in their entirety a the time...
actually I think that is a problem on your side. I just re-listen to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/1/16/Talkyoo-537138-2011-04-30-1473097.mp3
and it is fine and complete

Norbert