Re: [steering-discuss] Having fixed-time calls

On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 14:20 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Having a call on Wednesday at 1700 UTC (=1900 German time),
and the following week on Satuday at 1500 UTC (=1700 German time).
Next week again Wednesday at 1700 UTC
and so on.

        For me - anything is better than something that moves around: with
something fixed I can plan my life around it, and get used to it ;-) I'd
like to have one of the meetings in UK working hours during the week
though if possible.

        ATB,

                Michael.