Re: [steering-discuss] Having fixed-time calls

Hi Flo,

I received various inquiries of having fixed times for the SC calls, to avoid confusion and help better planning. I do not want to decided that on my own, so I would like to ask for feedback, especially from the SC members, as they have to participate. :)

What I could imagine is keeping our alternating scheme, i.e. one call Monday to Thursday, and the following week it is Friday to Sunday.

In addition, looking at European time zones, I propose we have the calls during the week between 18 and 20 UTC+2 (=German time, i.e. 16 to 18 UTC). At the weekends, I propose to have it during the day.

Does that make sense?

I agree, this is very European-centric, so I would like to especially ask the colleagues from other countries to give their feedback, as I do not want to exclude anyone.

Just one example what we could do:

Having a call on Wednesday at 1700 UTC (=1900 German time),
and the following week on Satuday at 1500 UTC (=1700 German time).
Next week again Wednesday at 1700 UTC
and so on.

I am still not convinced, and would prefer voting per week, but as I have been asked, I'd love to share.

It's ok for me. And as I'll be in Europe from July, this is not an issue if some meetings are a bit late in my day time until then :)

Kind regards
Sophie