Re: [steering-discuss] Reminder: TDF SC call in CW 20

On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 22:18 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
On 05/23/2011 10:06 PM, drew wrote:

My email to you was an inquiry about budgets for general show material.

<snip>

 In any case, we should have some
budget for giveaways and other small marketing expenses.

Hi,

Yes, it would help to have some guidance, perhaps if only towards
general expectations for planning purposes. To re-cap there are three
upcoming events that I am reasonably certain about our ability to have a
presence - OSCON [1] (not sure on size, large) in July, a linux fest[2]
( with ~1,000 ppl) in 2 weeks and another Linux fest[3] in September ( >
1,000 ppl). Of those three I would say that all other things being equal
I would recommend more TDF expenditure emphasis on OSCON, over the two
linux fests. Of course that is contingent on what exactly we could put
together for staffing at OSCON.

Thanks and best wishes,

Drew

[1] http://www.oscon.com/oscon2011