[steering-discuss] poll for SC confcall in CW 21

Hello,

as this weekend's SC confcall had to be adjourned, I propose to have another one early this week. Please cast your vote:

http://www.doodle.com/94rur9t98aewbx5g

Thanks,

as this weekend's SC confcall had to be adjourned, I propose to have
another one early this week. Please cast your vote:

http://www.doodle.com/94rur9t98aewbx5g

thanks for the fast replies! The call will be today, Tuesday, at 1800 UTC (=2000 German time).

See the above link for the date and time in your time zone.

I will be on the road, so I don't know if I can join, but I'll read the minutes afterwards.

Florian