Re: [steering-discuss] Reminder: TDF SC call in CW 20

Hi,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2011-05-23 21.52:
We should also start discussing some small marketing expenses. Drew has
spent 50 bucks for a table at a Linux expo, and we should be able to
refund such a small amount of money.

I agree. This is why I said talking about a budget might be useful. I did *not* want to refuse Michael's request, not at all, but since we were talking about money, some more planning at the same time could be helpful. :-)

Marketing is one area where a budget is definitely very wisely spent.