[steering-discuss] Membership application completeness

Hi all,

Just a short note: please don't forget to add information about contact on your application. The requested contacts are two or more (but only one is mandatory) persons that can give more information about your contributions, that will help us a lot.

Also, don't hesitate to be verbose, we will reject your application if it's not complete, you will have to fill it again with all the necessary information.
And I don't like to reject applications :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie