[steering-discuss] Reminder: SC call today

Hello,

just to avoid confusion based on my yesterday's posting: The next SC call will start in one hour and 15 minutes, at 1300 UTC = 1500 German time. See your time zone at http://www.doodle.com/9ffn85imeskgn82q

I still don't know if I can make it, but everyone can edit the public agenda at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Agenda