Re: [steering-discuss] pardon my silence / confcall / agenda

Hi,

sophie wrote on 2011-05-21 13.53:

You told the call will be tomorrow [Sunday 22 May 13h UTC], so no
emergency for today :)

ouch... I seem to be *really* overworked. I noted it in my electronic as well as in my paper calendar for today, but of course, you are right, it is tomorrow, Sunday, at 1300 UTC -- I just verified at Google.

Sorry for the confusion :-(