Re: [steering-discuss] pardon my silence / confcall / agenda

Hi Flo,
Hi folks,

first of all, pardon my silence this week - I know a few of you are waiting for a reply back. But this week has kept me much busier than I thought, so now I even have to work on a project during the weekend, no free day at all, so also not much time for TDF. :-( Hope to be able to follow-up on things beginning on Monday.

I therefore probably cannot make it to the call today, so I also didn't manage to draft an agenda. Would be good if someone could take care of this, so we're not lost on the phone. :)

You told the call will be tomorrow [Sunday 22 May 13h UTC], so no emergency for today :)

Kind regards
Sophie