[steering-discuss] pardon my silence / confcall / agenda

Hi folks,

first of all, pardon my silence this week - I know a few of you are waiting for a reply back. But this week has kept me much busier than I thought, so now I even have to work on a project during the weekend, no free day at all, so also not much time for TDF. :frowning: Hope to be able to follow-up on things beginning on Monday.

I therefore probably cannot make it to the call today, so I also didn't manage to draft an agenda. Would be good if someone could take care of this, so we're not lost on the phone. :slight_smile:

Thanks, and sorry for the inconveniences,
Florian

Hi Flo,

Hi folks,

first of all, pardon my silence this week - I know a few of you are waiting for a reply back. But this week has kept me much busier than I thought, so now I even have to work on a project during the weekend, no free day at all, so also not much time for TDF. :frowning: Hope to be able to follow-up on things beginning on Monday.

I therefore probably cannot make it to the call today, so I also didn't manage to draft an agenda. Would be good if someone could take care of this, so we're not lost on the phone. :slight_smile:

You told the call will be tomorrow [Sunday 22 May 13h UTC], so no emergency for today :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi,

You told the call will be tomorrow [Sunday 22 May 13h UTC], so no
emergency for today :slight_smile:

ouch... I seem to be *really* overworked. I noted it in my electronic as well as in my paper calendar for today, but of course, you are right, it is tomorrow, Sunday, at 1300 UTC -- I just verified at Google.

Sorry for the confusion :frowning:

Florian