Re: [steering-discuss] Reminder: TDF SC call in CW 20

On 05/20/2011 11:27 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:

        I'd love a final vote on that - and quickly moving to how we can fund
that - preferably not blocking on transfers etc. but funding it direct
from the association, if we can't do that we need to poke SPI I suppose
(which may be harder).

Did you get an answer from Davide about PLIO funds?

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
phone +39.348.5653829 - VoIP +39.02.320621813