Re: [steering-discuss] Reminder: TDF SC call in CW 20

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 10:44 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
the call is now scheduled for
      Sunday, May 22th, 1300 UTC (=1500 German time)
      For your local date and time, see the poll above.

        OK - I won't make it. However - the ESC are all behind partially
funding Lanedo to work on gnumake (cf. minutes), and it seems we've had
support from other SC members.

        I'd love a final vote on that - and quickly moving to how we can fund
that - preferably not blocking on transfers etc. but funding it direct
from the association, if we can't do that we need to poke SPI I suppose
(which may be harder).

        Thanks,

                Michael.