Re: [steering-discuss] Reminder: TDF SC call in CW 20

Hi,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2011-05-19 12.59:

if you intend to participate in this weeks steering committee conference
call, and haven't casted your vote yet, please do so at

https://www.doodle.com/9ffn85imeskgn82q

As the call will most likely be Saturday or Sunday according to the
existing votes, I will close the poll tomorrow.

the call is now scheduled for

        Sunday, May 22th, 1300 UTC (=1500 German time)
        For your local date and time, see the poll above.