Re: [steering-discuss] Quo Vadis TDF Development - paid support based model ?

On 5/19/11 2:36 PM, Gianluca Turconi wrote:

BTW, is there any public ML or other collaboration tool that I can use
to follow the certification process evolution? At least I'll stop my
huge OT in this list. :)

Unfortunately, not yet. I have started writing this document months ago, but for many different problems (time shortage, work peaks, and family issues) I have not had the time to get it to a decent stage. I have promised to do so by the end of May, and I will respect the date (although it will still be at an early stage). At that time, I will publish it on the wiki for comments and improvements.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
phone +39.348.5653829 - VoIP +39.02.320621813