Re: [steering-discuss] Quo Vadis TDF Development - paid support based model ?

Hi Gianluca,

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 12:43 +0200, Gianluca Turconi wrote:
Italo Vignoli wrote:
TDF has chosen not to provide enterprise support directly, but it will
build - and maintain - an ecosystem where companies of any size will be
able to provide such a support being "certified" (recognized) by TDF.
..
Again, just to have more info: will it be a *paid* certification?

        I don't see a company being able to support LibreOffice, without also
contributing code and their fixes back to the project: so at some stage
they pay already by contributing bodies :-)

        Of course, perhaps they'd do that by re-selling other people's support,
or being back-stopped by a bigger party - either way I look forward to
Italo's work.

        ATB,

                Michael.