[steering-discuss] Reminder: TDF SC call in CW 20

Hi,

if you intend to participate in this weeks steering committee conference call, and haven't casted your vote yet, please do so at

https://www.doodle.com/9ffn85imeskgn82q

As the call will most likely be Saturday or Sunday according to the existing votes, I will close the poll tomorrow.

Thanks,