Re: [steering-discuss] Quo Vadis TDF Development - paid support based model ?

Michael Meeks wrote:
So - it is fairly clear that TDF will not be providing enterprise
support itself - and it is clear that others are/will-be.

Can I ask if this is a choice or a contingent duty related to the legal nature of the Foundation in Germany?

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: