Re: RE : [steering-discuss] Quo Vadis TDF Development - paid support based model ?

Hi Alex, all,
On 17/05/2011 20:35, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hello Alex,

I'm not sure I understand your question. We do not bar anyone from
contributing. Could you be more clear please?

This is in relation with the ORB and the issue Kohei asked for feedback today on the dev list.
Thanks,

Charles.

Le 17 mai 2011, 7:24 PM, "Alexander Thurgood"<alex.thurgood@gmail.com>  a