Re: [steering-discuss] Vendor string usage in third-party package of LibreOffice

Hi Thorsten,

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 08:50:50PM +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Francois Tigeot wrote:

I'm not sure what to do here; I believe the original thinkers behind the
existing text did not take into account the reality of packaging and
redistribution.

hm, a few of the original thinkers are Linux distributors - and
what's wrong with the "NetBSD pkgsrc team" name?

Oh, nothing really (almost). It's just that The Document Foundation sounded
more pertinent.
The almost part is because I'm not doing this work on NetBSD ;)

It's not that
the name LibreOffice is restrained in any substantial way, like the
Mozilla foundation did with FireFox ...

Yah, the "LibreOffice pkgsrc team" may sound good :)

--
Francois Tigeot