Re: [steering-discuss] Vendor string usage in third-party package of LibreOffice

Hi,

Am 16.05.2011 17:58, schrieb Francois Tigeot:

Just as an aside - with all that work you've done, we'd be honoured
to receive your application as a TDF member. :)
How can I do that ? And what does a membership entails ?

What -  see http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws#Membership

in short: you would be eligible for any TDF board, may elect board members, take part in community votes ... only duty is contributing to our projects (or - continue what you are currently doing ;) )

How - fil in the form at
https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/application-for-tdf-community-membership/

regards,

André