Re: [steering-discuss] TSC details - on wrong list ...

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2011-05-16 16.07:
        This huge, technical, detailed, bug specific discussion does not belong
on steering-discuss. It belongs on the developer list - (the minutes
belong there too FWIW).

        We should keep this list for more governance reasons; please reply to
anything / move threads to the freedesktop dev list.

thanks Michael - I actually wanted to send a similar mail in the next minutes. :)