Re: [steering-discuss] confcall in CW 19 on Thursday

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-05-11 16.45:
I won't be there but I'd be tempted to say that the most urgent issues
on the agenda is the release plan discussion.

mails are coming in so fast on the Brazilian topic, that I didn't manage to read all of them yet. We can talk about it, of course, but I agree that there migth be topics that are also important, so we shouldn't stretch this for too long. I am, however, happy to have a separate call dedicated to the Brazil issues if that is needed.