Re: [steering-discuss] confcall in CW 19 on Thursday

On 5/11/11 4:45 PM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I won't be there but I'd be tempted to say that the most urgent issues
on the agenda is the release plan discussion.

Hi, for the next beta announcement I would like to do the following in term of communication:

- Thorsten announces the beta on these mailing lists, using the same text of the previous announcements

- at the same time, we announce the change of announcement strategy on the announce mailing list, using a text that I will produce tonight in order to be discussed during SC and ESC conference calls

- at the same time, I will blog on the TDF blog adding to the announce text a few graphics that will - hopefully - make some concept visually clear for everyone (also these are going to be ready tonight for discussion)

Ciao, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com