[steering-discuss] confcall in CW 19 on Thursday

Hello,

the next Steering Committee phone conference for calendar week 19 is tomorrow:

  Thursday, May 12th, 1600 UTC (=1800 German time)

For your time zone, see the poll at http://doodle.com/rgt57aqwzemhetry

Dial-in details are as usual: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Dial-in_Details

So is the place to add your agenda items to: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Agenda

Looking forward to hearing you!
Florian

Will you be discussing the Brazil situation?

{Terse? Mobile!}

Hello,

the next Steering Committee phone conference for calendar week 19 is
tomorrow:

Thursday, May 12th, 1600 UTC (=1800 German time)

For your time zone, see the poll at http://doodle.com/rgt57aqwzemhetry

Dial-in details are as usual:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Dial-in_Details

So is the place to add your agenda items to:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Agenda

Looking forward to hearing you!

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/

deleted

I won't be there but I'd be tempted to say that the most urgent issues
on the agenda is the release plan discussion.

best,
Charles.

Florian Effenberger wrote:

the next Steering Committee phone conference for calendar week 19 is
tomorrow:

  Thursday, May 12th, 1600 UTC (=1800 German time)

Um - a bit suboptimal, that's kinda the fixed slot for the TSC
weekly meeting - any chance to reschedule to one hour earlier?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Hi, for the next beta announcement I would like to do the following in term of communication:

- Thorsten announces the beta on these mailing lists, using the same text of the previous announcements

- at the same time, we announce the change of announcement strategy on the announce mailing list, using a text that I will produce tonight in order to be discussed during SC and ESC conference calls

- at the same time, I will blog on the TDF blog adding to the announce text a few graphics that will - hopefully - make some concept visually clear for everyone (also these are going to be ready tonight for discussion)

Ciao, Italo

Hi,

the next Steering Committee phone conference for calendar week 19 is
tomorrow:

  Thursday, May 12th, 1600 UTC (=1800 German time)

Um - a bit suboptimal, that's kinda the fixed slot for the TSC
weekly meeting - any chance to reschedule to one hour earlier?

hm, did anyone mention this before, either on the list or in the poll? Heard it for the first time.

According to http://doodle.com/rgt57aqwzemhetry , we could move it by one hour, i.e. 1700 UTC = 1900 German time. However, I might not be able to join then, as I now might be away (just fixed some appointments today). But I am not a blocker :slight_smile:

Can we, for the next time, try to get the TSC calls on this list as a notice?

Florian

hmm, if you want to reschedule, we could make it perhaps earlier in the
afternoon (and I would be able to join in, but that's selfish).

best,
Charles.

Hello,

hmm, if you want to reschedule, we could make it perhaps earlier in the
afternoon (and I would be able to join in, but that's selfish).

I just re-opened the poll, so please everyone check if your votes are still correct. If not, please edit them accordingly, so we might find a time that works.

However, we should be quick on this, as the call will be tomorrow...

I won't be there but I'd be tempted to say that the most urgent issues
on the agenda is the release plan discussion.

mails are coming in so fast on the Brazilian topic, that I didn't manage to read all of them yet. We can talk about it, of course, but I agree that there migth be topics that are also important, so we shouldn't stretch this for too long. I am, however, happy to have a separate call dedicated to the Brazil issues if that is needed.

Florian