[steering-discuss] Reviewing TDF work items

Hello,

during the last calls, we always postponed the recurring action item to review the TDF work items at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Work_Items

However, I think it can't harm to evaluate and see where we stand, and what we should take care of. Chances are, lots of entries in the list are obsolete or done already.

Anyone wants to work on it, pinging responsible parties and taking care of the communication?