[steering-discuss] SC call recording from CW 16 online

Hello,

the SC call recording from calendar week 16 is online at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2011-04-21

Florian

Hello Florian

Thanks for seeing to this for everyones benefit.

There seems to be a problem with the last two meeting recordings
however, each after download is 16.01 K in size. Neither is recognized
by any player I possess. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind
checking that, when you have a chance.

Best wishes,

Drew

Hi,

Thanks for seeing to this for everyones benefit.

There seems to be a problem with the last two meeting recordings
however, each after download is 16.01 K in size. Neither is recognized
by any player I possess. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind
checking that, when you have a chance.

which ones do you mean, can you send me the links?

Florian

:=-/ Never mind

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2011-04-21

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2011-04-15

?

?

Meaning - the files download just fine, if one actually downloads the
files, versus right clicking on the link and downloading the secondary
wiki page for each instead.

Hi,

Meaning - the files download just fine, if one actually downloads the
files, versus right clicking on the link and downloading the secondary
wiki page for each instead.

ah, indeed - you need to go to that File: page, then you get the real link to download. :wink:

Florian