[steering-discuss] next SC call on Wednesday

Hello,

the next Steering Committee phone conference call will be

  tomorrow, Wednesday, March 16th
  1800 UTC

For your local date and time, see http://www.doodle.com/qhzyrk8b8nqnbx55

Add your desired agenda items to http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Agenda

The current list of dial-in numbers is available at http://www.talkyoo.net/main/telefonkonferenz_internationale_rufnummern. Please note that the Skype gateway is not always reliable.

The conference room number is 53 71 38. The PIN will be 283.
To switch to English voice prompts, press the star key (*) at the beginning.

When you are not speaking, please mute your microphone. You can do so either on your phone, or by pressing *1 during the call. To unmute it, press *1 again.

As a general rule, the calls from now on are calls where everyone who dials in can speak. Let's see how it turns out. :slight_smile:

Florian

I will be on a train at that time, and I anticipate that it will be very difficult for me to participate.

No problem, there will also be one next week :wink:

Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

the next Steering Committee phone conference call will be

  tomorrow, Wednesday, March 16th
  1800 UTC

Still at the office and not sure if I can make it in time.

So short update on MC:

We are waiting for the TDF website to be migrated to Silverstripe
(at least Christian, Christoph, Florian are working on this). As soon
as this has been done, we will implement a application form (protoype already exists). After this has been deone, we can really start the process.

André

Hi,

Still at the office and not sure if I can make it in time.

that's sad to hear, because it would once again leave us with just 4 SC members in the call. Given that we have 16 people (8 seats plus 8 deputies) in the commitee, that's not really that much... :slight_smile:

To all the SC: Would it help if we did the calls during the weekend? I know that some do not want this, but I would appreciate if we could gather at least most of the SC people together during the calls.

Not to blame you, André, I just took your mail as a chance to point this out. :slight_smile:

We are waiting for the TDF website to be migrated to Silverstripe
(at least Christian, Christoph, Florian are working on this). As soon
as this has been done, we will implement a application form (protoype already exists). After this has been deone, we can really start the process.

Ideally, the new site is propagated in DNS already tomorrow. :slight_smile: Thanks Christian!

Florian

Hi Flo,

Hi,

[...]

To all the SC: Would it help if we did the calls during the weekend? I know that some do not want this, but I would appreciate if we could gather at least most of the SC people together during the calls.

For me it would be better and if we can make it earlier too :slight_smile:

Not to blame you, André, I just took your mail as a chance to point this out. :slight_smile:

We are waiting for the TDF website to be migrated to Silverstripe
(at least Christian, Christoph, Florian are working on this). As soon
as this has been done, we will implement a application form (protoype already exists). After this has been deone, we can really start the process.

Ideally, the new site is propagated in DNS already tomorrow. :slight_smile: Thanks Christian!

Great and thanks a lot Christian!

Kind regards
Sophie

Definitely. During the week it is very difficult for me to be available before 8PM.

Hi,

Definitely. During the week it is very difficult for me to be available
before 8PM.

how about doing one during the week, and the other during weekends? That could serve both wishes, as I and some others try to keep their weekends free. :slight_smile:

Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

how about doing one during the week, and the other during weekends? That
could serve both wishes, as I and some others try to keep their weekends
free. :slight_smile:

+1

André

+1
Italo

+1
Italo

Hi all!

> how about doing one during the week, and the other during weekends? That
> could serve both wishes, as I and some others try to keep their weekends
> free. :slight_smile:

+1
Italo

+1