[steering-discuss] Re: Disclaimer

Hi Florian,

I tell you are no longer the official lists in Spanish because a community member oooes has decided to change it without talking to the audience, and talking with this person on irc told me that this had been discussed with some people from LibreOffice. the result is that we have no marketing lists Libreoffice or support from anyone or anything at all. As everything is redirected to comment oooes.org a community that seems to have more than LibreOffice OOo.

I think this needs to be clarified as soon as possible. As our friend Italo also calls