Re: [steering-discuss] Approval of our Trademark Policy

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-03-01 18.19:
Please vote +1 or -1 in order to approve the trademark policy (text is
here:http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TradeMark_Policy)

Please also make sure you have read the additional material here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Logo_Policy  and there:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Resources_for_external_use

I would like to close this vote in about 24 hours from now.

sorry for jumping in so late - was busy with non-TDF work yesterday, and was ill the day before.

May I propose we start another round on Monday? Christoph's changes still need to be incorporated, and I want to avoid confusion which version we approve now. So, my proposal: Let's work on the last issues over the weekend, incorporate them into the above pages, and then finally vote on Monday for 24 hours - ok?